Thursday, June 3, 2010

AVID Is...

As one of the final activities in AVID this year, each student was asked to complete a sentence or phrase beginning with "AVID Is...". When you read through them as a group you get a really good picture of what AVID means to the students who are a part this incredible program. Here are just a few of the things students said:

AVID Is...
... a helping hand.
... an awesome program that helps you achieve your goal to go to college.
... swaggerlicious!
... the most help I've gotten in a long time.
... a place for me at school to get help with my academic struggles and even get help with my personal life.
... a class that helps me get ready for my day.
... a program for self-motivated students who have the potential to be successful in life but maybe don't have the opportunity.
... fun, awesome, exciting, adventurous. This program will help you in so many ways - no matter what!
... very helpful and makes us stronger.
... really fun and brings us together to help each other: like a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment